Spring Dreaming


The drawers are cool but I love love love the guitar reuse.  Garden music! 


Who doesn't have some empty cans lying around?  Paint them and plant them and string them up.... Simple!


Just yummy.  What can I say I am a true tree hugger, and a grass lounger  :) 


Got a use for that set of curb alert junk drawers that was in worse shape than first thought.


There are plenty of old window around here.
  I can certainly make this one happen.


I want it.  I love it, I need it.  I'm thinking that guitar from above would work great as a hanging succulent garden, what do you think?
Cool reuse, right?


I think this is so charming.   


Thanks for looking.  Love to read your comment...

Cheers, Kelly






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas For DIY Garden Art

Barn Mural Revealed