"The Heaven's" A Sideboard Makeover

AFTER
This piece had all the lines to become a truly unique piece.  When I started this project I had a completely different look in mind.  Once I found the Angel prints, I had an epiphany and went in a new direction and it evolved into this piece of artwork.  

Middle two drawers with a collage of the "heavens"  A little Michelangelo, Van Gogh....
There are two side doors with angels which started the whole ball rolling.

Top Detail.  The black and white area is from another piece I have placed back to back in my studio barn.Would love to move them around to take more flattering pictures. But oh my aching back!!!
Thanks for looking and remember to leave a comment.  Would love your feedback!!

Comments

  1. Hi,

    My first time to pop your blog. Love all the pieces you have done. Do you use fabric or paper? I am also a curb shopper and appreciate your eye for unusual. Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for your comment. I use both fabric and paper. On this piece, it was all paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous piece! You have an incredible eye! Nice work. :-)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Very Grateful for Your comments! Cheers, Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas For DIY Garden Art

Barn Mural Revealed