Wednesday Before and After


Before: Antique Mersman Sidetables

In pretty decent shape but as you know, plain wood is not my favorite, and frankly these needed a little more personality.
I found these awesome Japanese Pagoda pictures that had irresistible colors and mood.  I just had to put them on these side tables and put a pretty border around them to finish off the look.

After: Pagoda inspired twin tables

The front drawer and side panels have coordinating striped paper and cute knobs to finish the look.
I just love these pretty little tables.  I could totally see them as bedside tables or in a cottage next to a shabby chic sofa.





Thanks for your visit. Peace Kelly

Comments

  1. Oooh Kelly, I adore these tables -- a gorgeous picture! I don't usually like the distressed look but you've done such a wonderful job making it look absolutely realistic to the time period. LOVE

    And thanks so much for your 'fabulous' comment on my site -- after seeing your work, I'm honoured by your praise.

    Now, I peeked a gorgeous dresser of yours that I gotta go look at -- I can't wait to discover all your work.
    dawnedesign.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments, You made my day:>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Very Grateful for Your comments! Cheers, Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas For DIY Garden Art

Barn Mural Revealed