A No Tile Backsplash with Wallpaper Scraps!

I happened to have some textured and fabric wallpaper scraps in earthy tones just lying around.  See, hoarding can have benefits!  I had been shopping around for inexpensive glass tile when I had the inspiration to go in a completely different direction.  It was even easier than putting up large sheets of wallpaper, more free hand and forgiving. Same process really.  I used border paste to attatch to the wall with a dab of elmers here and there at stubborn seems and it looks pretty custom and really cool. .



These sconces were crome.  I did a faux aged bronze paint job using rust spray paint and dry brushing with black paint to get that aged look.  Not bad for nothing! (already had the spray paint left from another job)




Now I just need to replace that countertop and sink.




Thanks for your visit. Peace Kelly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas For DIY Garden Art

Barn Mural Revealed