Silverware Box Now A Funky Jewel Box

Another Box with a new life.  She is one of a kind.  New look  with my fav' Modgepodge and some cool Saalom fabric scraps from The Restore.  Even better looking on the box than on a shirt in my humble opinion.  What say you?



The inside of the box was a gorgeous blue already.  It inspired me to use the wild fabric with that same color in it.  I love how the two work so well together.  It was kismet I tell you!




And here it is our little project BEFORE the fabulous makeover began.  Kinda boring eh?








Thanks for your visit. Peace Kelly

Comments

  1. wow! that looks so awesome. I didn't even realize you could modpodge fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Some fabrics work better than others. Nothing to thick. Sheer or light weight ones work well just lay it (Modgepodge) on thicker than paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Very Grateful for Your comments! Cheers, Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas For DIY Garden Art

Barn Mural Revealed